Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices – Georgia Properties
Berkshire Hathaway is one of the largest and most respected companies in the world.
- We have the resources to redefine the real estate experience with a new level of quality and innovation. You have a powerful team to help ensure your clients have more advantages!
- Berkshire Hathaway is #4 on the Forbes 2000 list of companies with a market cap of over $360 Billion.
- Barron’s ranked Berkshire Hathaway as the #4 most respected company in 2019.
- Fortune ranked Berkshire Hathaway as the #4 most admired company in 2019.
Trendgraphix has ranked our company #1 in homes sold for 9 years in a row.
We have the Best Affiliated Partners to help make complex transactions simpler.
- Prosperity Home Mortgage for very competitive mortgage rates and potentially reduced closing costs.
- Prosperity Buyer Advantage with underwriting approval for the seller to be ready to move with peace of mind to their next home. Rate locks can also help.
- Prosperity Express for closings in just 7 days.
- MEGA Open House $200 Closing Cost Incentive.
- Weissman for smoother and more secure closing process. Seth Weissman literally “wrote the book” on Georgia real estate contracts and helps keep our team current.
- S.A. Home Warranty can help avoid major expenses during the listing period and may be an attractive option to package for buyers.
- HS Insurance for competitive rates on homeowners, auto, life and more
Our award-winning Advanced Property Marketing System is the best approach to selling homes for the highest returns. The proven process methodology: Assess, Design, Implement, Measure and Optimize.
- We spend more time in the assess and design stages so we have the most competitive value proposition when the property hits the market.
- We work with our client to understand the unique value and story of the property. Then, we bring that to life – online, in print and in the showing experience.
- Then we implement our plan, measure the results and work together to optimize the competitiveness of the property as market conditions change.
NAR reports that 95% of buyers use the internet to search properties and we have the most advanced online listing syndication network in the industry with exposure to over 40,000 websites.
- Our listings are found in over 100 million searches every month and our listing detail pages get viewed more than 4.5 million times every month.
- comScore reports that Zillow has 65% market share for online searches in Metro Atlanta. We have a strategic partnership with Zillow and are first to market with new innovations that benefit our clients. The Zillow Video Program is a great example. Zillow Videos return the listings in the top priority for search results. Listings with Zillow Videos get 2 times the views and twice the saved searches from current buyers.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties provides the Best Global Exposure for your listing!
- Wall Street Journal global network for All listings – most companies only provide over $1 mil (Luxury Portfolio) or if they buy an ad.
- The exclusive International MLS
- duPontRegistry, UniqueHomes for exposure in over 80 countries ($500,000+). Other companies only visible if they buy a print ad.
- Luxury Real Estate Network with 1650 brokerage member websites in 80 countries ($500,000+)
- Financial Times of London (WSJ of UK) for all listings
- Strategic partnership with Juwai-Tencent for China. China Pro listings with highest search priority and custom translations. Editorial advertising and banner ads for US and Atlanta searches to attract more buyers. Reach to 900 million people monthly via the Juwai-Tencent channel. Tencent is the largest internet provider in China and owns WeChat.
- Participation in Global Networking Groups including AREAA (Asian Real Estate Association of America), China Real Estate Association, SAUPO (the largest Asian/ USA Conference in the US), Luxury Property Shows in Shanghai and London, NAHREP (National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals).
MEGA Open House Events attract more buyers. Nobody does MEGA Open Houses like we do!
- Alexa Prize Pack Sweepstakes to promote MEGA Open House events
- Neighbor advertising and preview events o
- Zillow ads to attract more buyers. Zillow is the leading source of visitors to MEGA Open Houses.
- Digital billboards driving awareness
- Facebook ad generate an average of 300,000 impressions and 28,000 clicks to listings
- Paperless registration to provide seller reports and more effective follow up
Social and Digital Advertising drives more traffic to our listings!
- Local Billboard Network highlighting our brand to over 10 million eyeballs every month
- Kiosks and Enterprise TV network
- Dynamic Listing Advertising Program to drive more listing views and leads to our listings.
- Extensive banner ads on local, national and global websites including Atlanta Business Chronicle, Atlantan/ Modern Luxury, Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles, Wall Street Journal, Juwai and more.
- Extensive Facebook, Google and other Digital ads including behavioral targeting and geo-fencing
Our Market-Leading Corporate Relocation business helps attract more qualified Corporate Buyers!
- We work with over 35 third party companies and have consistently been the market leader dealing with corporate moves such as Mercedes, Porsche, State Farm, NCR and many more.
Our Referral Networks and Marketing to Target Segments help attract more buyers!
- Feeder Neighborhoods
- Marketing/ Networking to Unique Buyer Segments
- Over 1650 associates in 26 locations
- HomeServices of America network: HomeServices is the nation’s largest home ownership services provider based on transactions, according to the 2017 Real Trends 500 report. HomeServices now has more than 41,000 real estate professionals operating in 30 states and the District of Columbia. In 2017, the company and its sales associates facilitated over $123 billion in residential real estate sales, nearly 340,000 home sale transactions, and nearly 200,000 mortgage, insurance, title, and escrow transactions. That is an average of 932 transactions per day!
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network: Exclusive rights to the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brand in greater Metro Atlanta. Since the new brand was introduced in 2013, the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network has quickly become one of the largest and fastest growing real estate networks with over 44,000 agents in 1400 offices.
- RealTrends network: Invitation-only network of the top real estate companies.
- The Realty Alliance network: Invitation-only network of the largest independent real estate companies.
- Luxury Real Estate network: Invitation-only “who’s who” in luxury real estate
- RISMedia Real Estate network: Invitation-only membership of the largest real estate brands.
- International MLS network: Exclusive partnership for networking with global members.